Step aside Rachel from Friends, it's all about Queen Rania's hair!
Queen Rania of Jordan gives us major #HairGoals. (Makers.com)
Queen Rania of Jordan has accomplishmed much in her time as a monarch in the Hashemite Kingdom and there’s a bunch you can read on that but we’re here to talk about something that’s a bit underrated: her hair. Like have you seen her hair?! Lets just take a minute and recognize a queen that has tresses that also slays.
From the everyday style
To the sleek shine-like-a-diamond look
Arab roots but got that Greek goddess look going on
Even the 80s weren’t too bad!
She even passed on her good hair genes to her kids
Her hair is so flawless that it made this ugly hat work
Au natural tho!
What that up-do do?
Like girl… who does your blowouts?!
Turn up for half up
Chignon going on!
Wave after wave
YAS. Girl. Bye.
By Samar Marwan
- Step aside Bassem Youssef, there's a new talent in town
- Not just a pretty face: Jordan's Queen Rania tackles the Middle East's problems
- Israel's Gains from Vittorio's death Won't stop the intellectual intifada
- ESKADENIA Software welcomes the International Women’s Forum new board of directors
- Jennifer Aniston’s Moment of Decision