Don't call it a comeback! Suhair Ramzi not returning just yet
Egyptian actress Suhair Ramzi planned carefully to mark her return after a six year absence by making a strong appearance on the small screen during the coming holy month of Ramadan. Unfortunately for her and her fans, both previously scheduled dramas for Ramzi have been taken out of the Ramadan drama agenda due to unfortunate production circumstances.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, filming of the new drama "Jadawil" has come to a halt after the producing company 'Sawt Al Qahira' reached a dead end with financing the filming of the outdoor scenes that take place in Turkey and Dubai.
Suhair was to star in "Jadawil" alongside Shireen, Omar Hassan Yousif and Amro Ramzi.
The second drama that Suhair stars in and has been delayed is "Jurh Umri" (My Life's Pain), again due to financing. It is rumored that disputes had broken out between the cast and production company due to the fact that the actors did not receive any wages for the scenes they had already filmed.
- Suhair Ramzi to make a powerful comeback
- She's still got it! Suhair Ramzi is back in action this Ramadan
- Keep your hair on! Suhair Ramzi refuses to wear wig for new role
- Three million EGP, Suhair Ramzi’s condition to return
- Director races with time: Will 'Jadawil' starring Suhair Ramzi be Ramadan ready?