Sulaf Fawakherji serves up Syrian war defiance in “Waiting for Autumn”
Syrian actress Sulaf Fawakherji has finished up filming the final scenes of her new Syrian film "Fi Intithar Al Khareef" (Waiting for Autumn) with director Jud Saeed.
In the film, Sulaf plays the captain of a women's volleyball team, who is adamant about winning the trophy in the volleyball championship, despite the war and chaos taking part in Syria.
According to Sayidaty.net, the film is produced by 'the General Cinema Institute' and is written by director Jud Saeed in cooperation with writers Abdel Latif Abedl Hamid and Ali Wajeeh. The film stars Sulaf, Bashar Ismael, Kamel Najma, Janaser Murqabi, Ruba Al Halabi, Rana Reesheh, Ghufran Khudoor, Riham Qasar, Suzan Sakkaf and Lama Budoor.
Are you eager to see what Sulaf serves up in her volleyball playin' mode? Please share in the comment box below!
- Double the "Action"! Sulaf Fawakherji films two movies in one year
- Sulaf Fawakherji accuses maid of trying to give her up to the FSA
- "Gentle Lover" Sulaf Fawakherji will show us her romantic side in upcoming TV drama
- Sulaf Fokharji number one Syrian actress
- Sulaf Fawakherji still stands behind her Syrian army...and their weddings!