Double the "Action"! Sulaf Fawakherji films two movies in one year
Now that Syrian actress Sulf Fawakherji completed filming scenes for her upcoming film “Fi Intithat Al Khareef (Waiting for Autumn) with director Jud Said, the "ball of energy" knows no time wasting, for she's jumped straight into filming her other new movie “Al Umm” (The Mother).
In "Waiting for Autumn," Sulaf plays the captain of a women's volleyball team, who is adamant about winning the trophy in the volleyball championship, despite the war and chaos taking part in Syria.
As for "The Mother," the film talks about the Syrian Revolution, and follows the lives of a middle-class family who have to go through numerous obstacles and life-changing living conditions due to the war in Syria.
Since Sulaf is dedicating all her time to film this year, she won't be taking part in the Ramadan 2014 TV drama marathon.
- Sulaf Fawakherji serves up Syrian war defiance in “Waiting for Autumn”
- "Gentle Lover" Sulaf Fawakherji will show us her romantic side in upcoming TV drama
- Sulaf Fawakherji still stands behind her Syrian army...and their weddings!
- Sulaf Fawakherji accuses maid of trying to give her up to the FSA
- Sulaf Fawakherji gives rumors the silent treatment