Double the "Action"! Sulaf Fawakherji films two movies in one year
Now that Syrian actress Sulf Fawakherji completed filming scenes for her upcoming film “Fi Intithat Al Khareef (Waiting for Autumn) with director Jud Said, the "ball of energy" knows no time wasting, for she's jumped straight into filming her other new movie “Al Umm” (The Mother).
In "Waiting for Autumn," Sulaf plays the captain of a women's volleyball team, who is adamant about winning the trophy in the volleyball championship, despite the war and chaos taking part in Syria.
As for "The Mother," the film talks about the Syrian Revolution, and follows the lives of a middle-class family who have to go through numerous obstacles and life-changing living conditions due to the war in Syria.
Since Sulaf is dedicating all her time to film this year, she won't be taking part in the Ramadan 2014 TV drama marathon.
- Do a double take: Eman Al Assi's pulling off two productions this year
- Sulaf Fawakherji serves up Syrian war defiance in “Waiting for Autumn”
- Double dose of action: UAE's Healer Twins to star in upcoming Star Wars
- Jenny Asper the jokester! This "April Fools" prank left Albawaba blushing
- What lies beneath: A behind-the-scenes look at four films from the Cairo Intl Film Festival