Sulaf Fawakherji gives rumors the silent treatment
He said, she said…Syrian actress Sulaf Fawakherji is sick of all the gossip, but over time she’s learned how to handle all kinds of rumors. Usually this includes not even giving it the time of day. She recently suggested that the specific rumors rolling around the web over the past month about her life and her children’s safety don’t need to be answered.
According to “Al Nashra" website, Sulaf said “My fans know facts from rumors....The various rumors are not based on truth, therefore, why should I waste my time on what desperate people say?"
The beauty queen also refused to talk politics, stating that her point of view on the current events, has not changed since day one and she has nothing more to add.
Meanwhile she is spending the month of Ramadan in the city of Latakia with plans to return to Damascus once she is needed there.
She may be silent about gossip and politics, but she’ll have a lot to say on screen as she stars in two new series this year: "Yasmine Atteek", co-starred by Muthana Suboh, and “Hadath Fi Dimashq" (Event in Damascus), which is co-starred by Basil Al Khateeb.
- Sulaf Fawakherji booted out of Arab beauty contest in the final round
- Sulaf Fawakherji accuses maid of trying to give her up to the FSA
- Sulaf Fawakherji still stands behind her Syrian army...and their weddings!
- Sulaf Fawakherji serves up Syrian war defiance in “Waiting for Autumn”
- No disputes between Sulaf and Wael Ramadan