And the filming has begun! Sulafa Mimar in Beirut to work on "Lipstick"
Syrian actors Sulafa Mimar and Abed Fahed are currently in Beirut - it’s not to shop or party though! They’re there to begin filming scenes for their upcoming TV drama series “Qalam Humra” (Lipstick).
The actors, along with Lipstick’s cast & crew members, will spend three months in Lebanon to film the drama, which tackles a number of social and humanitarian subjects related to Syria in its current political situation.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Sulafa will play the role of a writer with a complex life, who’s trying to pick up the pieces in her life. Meanwhile, Abed’s role will be nothing like anything he’s ever played in the past. That’s something to look forward to!
The drama was written by Yam Mashhadi and will be directed by Hatem Ali, while "Ibela Cinema and Television Productions” will produce “Lipstick.”
- Sulafa Mimar tries a new shade of "Lipstick" in new drama
- A bored Dima Al Jundi amidst a never-ending war? It could only be the upcoming series "Lipstick"
- Post-divorce Sulafa Memar has to split with Syria too
- Sulafa Mimar goes back to black
- Nadine Al Rassi wraps up filming for Ramadan special, moves on to the next one