Sulafa Mimar tries a new shade of "Lipstick" in new drama
The beautiful Sulafa will be starring in "Lipstick" next Ramadan. (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add Ayman Zeidan as an alert
Disable alert for Ayman Zeidan,
Click here to add Beirut as an alert
Disable alert for Beirut,
Click here to add Hatem Ali as an alert
Disable alert for Hatem Ali,
Click here to add Nibal Al Jazaeri as an alert
Disable alert for Nibal Al Jazaeri,
Click here to add Reem Mashhadi as an alert
Disable alert for Reem Mashhadi,
Click here to add Samia al Jazaeri as an alert
Disable alert for Samia al Jazaeri,
Click here to add Shukran Murtaja as an alert
Disable alert for Shukran Murtaja
Sulafa Mimar is in Beirut where she's getting ready for her upcoming role in the TV drama “Qalam Humra” (Lipstick).
What “shade” of drama is this going to be? According to Elaph news, the series will revolve around the ongoing Syrian revolution and the way it's affecting Syrians' everyday lives.
The serious drama was written by Reem Mashhadi and will be directed by Hatem Ali.
Starring alongside Sulafa are Syrian actors Ayman Zeidan, Shukran Murtaja, Samia Al Jazaeri and Nibal Al Jazaeri.
You can watch “Lipstick” on MBC TV in Ramadan 2014!
- A bored Dima Al Jundi amidst a never-ending war? It could only be the upcoming series "Lipstick"
- And the filming has begun! Sulafa Mimar in Beirut to work on "Lipstick"
- Cyrine vs Sulafa: Abdelnour and Mimar go head to head in latest rumors drama
- Sulafa Mimar goes back to black
- Sulafa Mimar and Seif Al Din Subayee deny being divorced