Sulafa Mimar tries a new shade of "Lipstick" in new drama
Sulafa Mimar is in Beirut where she's getting ready for her upcoming role in the TV drama “Qalam Humra” (Lipstick).
What “shade” of drama is this going to be? According to Elaph news, the series will revolve around the ongoing Syrian revolution and the way it's affecting Syrians' everyday lives.
The serious drama was written by Reem Mashhadi and will be directed by Hatem Ali.
Starring alongside Sulafa are Syrian actors Ayman Zeidan, Shukran Murtaja, Samia Al Jazaeri and Nibal Al Jazaeri.
You can watch “Lipstick” on MBC TV in Ramadan 2014!
- A bored Dima Al Jundi amidst a never-ending war? It could only be the upcoming series "Lipstick"
- And the filming has begun! Sulafa Mimar in Beirut to work on "Lipstick"
- Cyrine vs Sulafa: Abdelnour and Mimar go head to head in latest rumors drama
- Sulafa Mimar goes back to black
- Sulafa Mimar and Seif Al Din Subayee deny being divorced