Sulafa and Seif: Just friends
Opposites may attract but they will soon split up, at least according to Egyptian actress Sulafa Memar's ex-husband, actor and director Seif Al Din Subayee.
The pair recently appeared on popular chat show 'Ana Wel Asal' (Me and the Honey), where Subayee spoke candidly about their break up.
Whilst Memar had wanted to work on the marriage, Subayee claims he decided to divorce the star because unlike her, he does not want children.
He told the show's host Nishan that he and Memar had gone through a journey of love, marriage and divorce, and had finally arrived at being just good friends.
- Sick of love? Seif al-Din Subayee split from wife for years of solitude
- Shireen Seif Nasr places restraining order on stalker
- Sulafa Mimar and Seif Al Din Subayee deny being divorced
- Sulafa Memar's little girl "Dahab" is as good as "Gold"
- Google Doodle celebrates Egyptian artist Seif Wanly's 109th birthday