Suzan Najm Al Din plays a Frenchy in "The Girls Necklace"
After attending the Dubai International Film Festival, Syrian actress Suzan Najm Al Din returned to Syria to take part in the upcoming traditional Syrian drama "Touq Al Banat" (The Girls Necklace) directed by Zuhayr Rajab and written by Ahmad Hamed and Raja Al Shaghri.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, in the drama, the politically passionate starlet plays the role of a diplomatic French woman who comes to Damascus with her brother who is a counsel and encourages for the occupation of Syria through the circle of VIP women she becomes friends with. The character of Suzan is able to influence the women since she is well educated in their way of life and speaks their language.
The drama stars Suzan, Rasheed Assaf, Marah Jabr, Muna Wasif, Rafiq Subai, Wael Sharaf, Qayes AL Shaikh Najeeb, Nadine Khoury, Fayez Qazaq, Zuhayr Ramadan and others.
The events of the drama take place in Damascus during the 1920s up until Syria obtains its independence and reflects the French occupation of Syria during that significant time in history.
- Suzan Najim Al Din opens gateway to Egyptian drama
- Suzan Najm El Din gets usurped by a younger woman
- She knows who her true friends are! Syrian actress Suzan Najm Al Din thankful to still be on Facebook
- Suzan Najm El Din is a little Hala, a touch of Oprah and all woman
- Suzan Najm Al Din accused of fleeing Syria