Suzan Tamim’s murder trial begins
The trial for those accused of killing the young Lebanese artist Suzan Tamim began on October 18th in Egypt.
Media coverage has been extensive by journalists from Egypt and across the globe.
Retired police officer Muhsin Al Sukari and the famous businessman Hisham Talat Mustafa are both on trial for murdering Suzan.
Al Sukari is charged with first degree murder. The prosecution claims that he planned the crime, and that he followed Suzan to London and then to the United Arab Emirates where she decided to reside. After watching her and keeping track of every move, Al Sukari murdered Suzan in her Dubai Apartment, according to the prosecution.
Businessman Hisham Talat Mustafa is charged with aiding and abetting Al Sukari to commit the crime. Supposedly, he secured visas for Al Sukari to England and to the UAE, and covered all expenses. The prosecution asserts that Talat paid Al Sukri a fee to commit the crime.
- Dubai police arrests man who tried to conjure Suzan Tamim’s spirit
- Murderer cries for help! But looks like a rare disease might get the better of Suzan Tamim's killer?
- The shocking murder of Suzan Tamim in Dubai
- Mubarak’s Son to testify in Suzan Tamim’s murder trial
- Suzan Tamim’s last album released during the trial of her accused killers