Mortar bomb kills actress Suzi Salman in her Syria home on Wednesday
Syrian actress Suzi Salman was killed by a mortar bomb after it landed on top of her home in Syria on Wednesday night.
Just hours before her death, Suzi posted a Facebook status describing how she'd just missed a near-death experience after a mortar bomb landed outside her home. Sadly, she wasn't lucky the second time around.
"God have mercy. I was thinking about God a while ago, no idea why. A mortar bomb landed right outside my house, Lord have mercy," was the last status Suzi wrote shortly before her death.
When Suzi didn't reply to her fans' comments they grew more concerned, until a relative of hers, Husam Salman, delivered the news that she'd passed away.
RIP Salman, you will be missed.
- Here’s hoping! Dominique Hourani is dreaming her film will reach the same fame as Haifa’s "Halawet Rouh”
- Copycats and catfights! Dominique claws at Haifa for imitating!
- Jamal Suleiman defies death threats and will return to Syria
- Yara Sabri denies fleeing Syria
- Liqa Suwaidan's brother shot to death in Egypt protests