Samer Al Barqawi to shoot new drama in Lebanon
Syrian director Samer Al Barqawi will begin filming his new drama “Khawatim” (Rings) in Lebanon.
The leading role will be played by Syrian actor Abbas Al Nouri, with the rest of the still yet to be announced.
In an interview with Sayidaty.net, Samer said the film will be shot in Lebanon, due to the ongoing conflict in neighboring Syria, beginning in the New Year.
The TV drama, written by Nadia Al Ahmar and produced by Syrian production company ‘Golden Line’, is due to be aired during Ramadan next year.
Tell us what you think. Are you looking forward to the release? Will shooting the film in Lebanon effect the production?
- Ramadan gossip already? Abed Fahed closes the door on Ramadan drama but enter Tayem Hassan!
- Syrian TV to Shoot 13 New Dramas
- Never say never: Elissa goes back on her word and sings new TV series theme tune
- Nadine Njeim's beautiful blue dress turns her into an Instagram hit!
- A sneak peek at Lebanon's Ramadan dramas