Revealed: Who will Taim Hasan play in "The Brothers"?
Syrian actor Taim Hasan announced that he will begin filming the first scenes for his upcoming TV drama series "Al Ikhwah" (The Brothers) at the beginning of February. The drama will be directed by three legendary Syrian directors: Al Layth Hajjo, Ammar Al Ani and Saif Al Sheikh Najib.
According to Sayidaty.net, Taim will be playing the role of the eldest “brother,” who’s responsible for the financial well-being of his family; something that’s been imposed on him by his father. Throughout the turn of events, Taim's character falls in love in a moment of weakness, which leads to conflicts with his four brothers over betrayal, greed and loyalty.
The drama stars a number of well-known Arab actors including Bassel Khayat, Rafiq Ali Ahmad, Amal Boushusha, Nadine Al Rasi, Rania Youssef, Abdel Hadi Al Sabagh, Ahmad Fahmi, Qays Al Sheikh Najib and Mahmoud Nasr.
- Taim Hasan optimistic for Syria, oh, and he's looking for a wifey!
- Amal Boushousha is filming her "Brothers" in Abu Dhabi right now
- Hey, brother! Bassel Khayat to star alongside Tayem Hassan in "The Brothers"
- Oh, brother! Taim Hassan gains four new "Brothers"
- Taim Hasan flirts with his 'hawkish' side for Ramadan