All shot out but nowhere to go?
Taim Hasan, star of the series
After a string of problems on set, Wikeez reported that the producers of new Ramadan series 'Saqr Chahine', have forgotten to approach an TV channels to get the program aired.
The show, starring Syrian actor Taim Hasan, has been delayed several times but with nearly 80% of the filming now completed and Ramadan less than a month away, producers are panicking about how to get it on TV.
Ramadan is the busiest season for TV dramas and most of the satellite channels have been booked up months ago by production companies so with filming nearly over it looks like all the hard work for 'Saqr' may go to waste.
- Taim Hasan optimistic for Syria, oh, and he's looking for a wifey!
- Taim Hasan flirts with his 'hawkish' side for Ramadan
- Where did all the good Arabs go? Ghost towns in and around the Middle East
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- The refugees with nowhere to turn: Syrian Christians share their stories