Oh, brother! Taim Hassan gains four new "Brothers"
Syrian actor Taim Hassan has now four new brothers! The actor has joined the cast of “Al Ikhweh” (The Brothers); that's the name of his latest drama series, in case you were wondering!
According to Elaph news, the modern social drama is composed of 90 episodes and was written by Mohammad Abu Al Laban and Liwa Yazji.
The show follows the story of five brothers, and tackles topics such as love, betrayal and the obsession with becoming rich. Tell us more!
The five brothers will be played by Taim himself, in addition to fellow Syrian actors Qusai Khouli, Maksim Khalil and Qais El sheikh Najib.
We've seen Taim star in a number of Egyptian dramas; could this trend have an adverse affect on his prospects in Syrian drama?
Taim said that starring in foreign productions made no difference to his work in Syrian ones, adding that he bases his potential drama decisions on their context and director alone. Phew, he's kept his integrity and remains a purist then!
Well, this particular drama will be directed by Syrian director Al Laith Hajjo, which will surely only add to Taim's illustrious career accolades.
- Taim Hasan optimistic for Syria, oh, and he's looking for a wifey!
- Hey, brother! Bassel Khayat to star alongside Tayem Hassan in "The Brothers"
- Not out of thin air: Morocco's wind energy aspirations gaining momentum
- Hassan El Fad in new one-man show
- Special Gulf Air Flight Takes Relatives of Crash Victims to Manama