Zeina's very own hero: Taim Hassan pulls starlet out of her misery
Egyptian actress Zeina has decided to put her acting career on hold until her major baby drama with fellow Egyptian actor Ahmed Ezz has been resolved.
Zeina claims to have secretly married Ezz and had his twins in the US several months ago. Their court case against one other is still ongoing.
But according to Sayidaty.net, the actress-in-distress had a change of heart. Zeina decided to take her friends’ advice and continue on with her work projects and not let her personal life take over her professional one.
Based on her decision, Zeina signed a contract to star in the new TV drama “Al Jisr” (The Bridge), which stars Syrian actor Taim Hassan and Egyptian actors Ahmad Rateb and Sawsan Badr.
The script was written by Mohammad Dhu Al Fiqar and will be directed by Husni Saleh.
- May the odds be in your favor: Zeina to copy Nancy Ajram in her upcoming drama
- Work it, girl! Zeina puts court trial to one side and dedicates time to regular gym routine!
- More secrets revealed about the Scandalous Duo "Ahmed Ezz & Zeina"
- "We weren't married on paper"! Zeina's court hearing against Ezz goes in his favor BIG time!
- Am I the baby daddy? Ahmed Ezz says Zeina "refused DNA testing" on unborn twins