Talk to the hand, Basel Alzaro, Elissa won't be snubbed on air!
ELISSA WANTS THAT MIC!! (Facebook)
When Lebanese singer Elissa gets mad, she ain't afraid to show it!
The superstar had a diva meltdown moment on air after The X Factor Arabia host Basel Alzaro decided to pass the microphone to fellow celebrity judges Ragheb Alama and Donia Samir Ghanem and completely snub her, reported Rotana Magazine.
They were all ready to welcome the show's guest, Egyptian funny man Samir Ghanem, who surprised his daughter Donia with a visit, when Elissa, ego bruised, lashed out; “You will not allow me to talk? Everyone had their turn but me and this is not right!! I AM ELISSA BABY!!”
A sheepish Basel was forced to apologize and promise her more spotlight in the second part of the show.
We all know that flirty Elissa doesn't hold back when it comes to her fellow judges, and contestants even. She's been posting cozy selfies with Alama and has of course asked Samir to join in the fun, but we think after this week's snub, there's no love lost between her and Basel!
- It's happening: Ragheb Alama in a selfie with fellow X Factor Arabia judge Donia Samir Ghanem. (Image: Facebook)
- Elissa answers back after Lebanese chat show cusses her out
- Elissa, Ragheb Alama and Donia Samir Ghanem at the X Factor launch in Dubai. (Image: Facebook)
- Are Ragheb Alama and Elissa a little too close?
- Donia Samir Ghanem is NOT jealous of fellow X Factor judge Elissa!