Tamer declines the small screen
The famous young Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosny denied the news of him heading towards television drama where he’ll be starring in a leading role for a Ramadan drama series.
Tamer said that the news that was spreading around about his participation in a television drama for the 2010 Ramadan season is not true, and he never was offered 15 million Egyptian pounds for his role. He added that he is not thinking of the experience of entering the small screen for the time being.”
Tamer stated that he is not thinking of starring in a television drama now, because he is busy with him music career and besides he’ll be busy filming his new cinema film scheduled for the beginning of the New Year.
Rumors started by saying Tamer will be starring in his first television drama series and that he is looking over more than one scenario to choose from in order to chose the best one that suits him. The rumors even said that he is holding work sessions and meeting in order to choose the crew that will work on his new drama series.
- Liar, liar pants on fire: Tamer Hosny did NOT nominate Myriam Fares for his drama
- Amr Diab still plans to smoke up the silver screen, don't believe the rumors
- Muna Zaki Cinderella of the small screen
- Where did it go?! Fans confused after Tamer Hosny took out his murder scene from the 2nd show promo
- Imam's no more religious but back on the small screen