Tamer Hosni shows support to people in Gaza
Egyptian superstar Star Tamer Hosni recently returned from Dubai where he held a charity concert to help the Palestinian people in Gaza.
Tamer made a personal trip to Gaza to show his support.
Hosni said that instead of making a new song about the crisis in Gaza, he wanted to send medication for the wounded people there. Hosni also made a trip to Rafah along the Gaza-Egypt border the help the Red Crescent.
Hosni has waged a campaign called “Kolia Wahed” (We’re All One), which supports the Palestinian people in Gaza.
He encourages other artists to support the Palestinian people and to send a message of hope.
- Express yourself! Algerian Pres seeks the help of artists to answer "the cry of the people of Gaza"
- Tamer Hosny to donate Jan 16 concert fee to the people of Gaza
- Nancy Ajram & Tamer Hosny say "take that" to Egypt's instability, persisted in performing in Cairo
- Egypt's fave homeboy, Tamer Hosny, sings and tweets his country love
- Tamer is the surprise wedding singer! Hosny to make music with Mazzika again?