Tamer Hosny goes back to his old (business) partner
He has only just tied the knot but Egyptian megastar singer, Tamer Hosny, is getting back together with his old flame. But fans can rest easy: there are no signs of cracks in his marriage, instead he will be working with old producer, Nasr Mahrous, for his new album.
The pair haven't worked together for the last three years but it looks like the trial separation is over and they are back to making beautiful music together. Contracts have been signed and any professional disagreements left in the past. It seems the relationship is working too: they haven't yet announced a release date for the new album but Tamer and Nasr are already in talks to produce a second one together.
The last album the duo worked on together was back in 2008, called 'Qarib Kaman' (Get Closer). After the breakup, Tamer joined ‘Mazzika’, owned by producer Muhsin Jaber where he released three albums, including 'Elli Jay Ahla' (What is Coming is Better).
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- The fallout continues: Tamer Hosny's fans get bitchy over new marriage announcement
- Tamer Hosny leaves new bride to get back to work
- Tamer is the surprise wedding singer! Hosny to make music with Mazzika again?
- Despite violence, investors heading to Damascus bourse to 'protect savings'