Tamer Hosny back with another movie in the works
Egyptian heartthrob, Tamer Hosny, has been hitting the headlines for his messy personal life recently. Rumors abound that not all is well in his marriage of 3-months to Moroccan talent show competitor, Basma Bosil and the gossip mill started churning last week after he was spotted out without his wedding ring.
So it makes a change to hear about his career rather than his love life. Tamer started out conquering the world as singer but has been trying his hand lately at some acting and has reportedly signed up to new film, 'Abi Khalf al Shajarah' (My Father Behind the Tree), to star as the lead actor.
Poet and scenarist, Ayman Bahjat Qamar, revealed on his Facebook page that he began writing the script for the new film and Tamer is set to star. Ayman landed himself in hot water in October last year when he gave an interview falsely accusing Egyptian songster, Amr Diab, of selling off records to a shady Israeli businessman.
- Akon on social responsibility, working with Tamer Hosny and lovin' the UAE!
- Lots of "Love" and Tamer Hosny keeping Mais Hamdan some kind of busy
- Ghada Adel's back on the big screen for Eid, and with Tamer Hosny no less!
- Tamer Hosny takes Basma Bosil down the aisle!
- Look out look out, Tamer Hosny is back... in Egypt!