Tamer and Basma head to the U.S.
The Middle East's hottest couple, Tamer Hosny and Basma Bosil, have been plagued with rumors of disputes in their marriage recently but it looks like their relationship has taken quite a different course, if the latest reports turn out to be true.
Pregnant wife Basma is said to be heading stateside to Tamer's apartment in New York in the next few months. The famous twosome are reportedly desperate to get U.S. citizenship for their unborn daughter, meaning they'll need to move across the pond for a few months at least.
The plan hasn't exactly hampered Tamer's career plans either. The Egyptian singer has been looking to break into the international market and is set to play concerts around the States while his wife whiles away her time in fashionable New York.
- Marriage gone down the drain: Tamer Hosny and Basma Bousel divorce
- Tamer and Basma can’t agree on baby names
- Tamer Hosny's new wife looks pregnant but where is his wedding ring?!
- Trouble in Paradise? Sorry ladies, Tamer Hosny is still taken!
- A "loved-up" Basma Bousel hits back at haters: Tamer Hosny is "Always number one"