US slippery road conditions cause Tamer Hosny's band to crash while heading to airport on tour
While the "Si Al Sayed" songster was warmly received by fans across North America, the weather was not so kind to him. Severe cold, snow, and sleet struck while he was abroad, causing a car accident among his band members traveling to the airport on one of the stops. The car was said to be in very bad shape, but miraculously no one was injured.
Maybe Nicole Saba isn't so sad she missed out on the American fun any more after getting denied visas needed for her and her band to join Tamer on tour.
The musician is intact and headed back to MENA, announcing his return via Facebook with the post on Monday saying, "Now I am on my way back to Egypt , after a successful tour in USA & Canada , I want to thank all my fans in Washington , Las Vegas , Detroit , Toronto , Montreal , Texas for their warm reception and I want to thank all the tour organizers and all my team for their effort during my tour .
I hope to meet all of you again next year inchaa Allah ."
- Tamer Hosny won't be lonely in North America! Nicole Saba to join him on tour
- Viva Las Vegas! North American tour vies for Tamer Hosny’s attention and “Yasin” timeline extended
- Tamer Hosny's tear jerking homecoming
- Access Denied! Nicole Saba says "eyes of envy" are to blame for no US visa to join Amr Diab in concert
- Al Wasouf welcomed in Montreal