Tamer Hosny's tear jerking homecoming
After completing a successful US Canadian tour over the past month, Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosny set foot on Egyptian soil again at last. Upon his arrival at Cairo International Airport, the singer was surprised with the enormous crowd of fans that were waiting to welcome him home.
According to Sayidaty.net, once Tamer saw his fans, he began shedding tears of joy and appreciation for the kind gestures expressed by his fans. People at the airport were holding posters of him that said, "Tamer Hosny welcome back to Egypt". The grateful celeb hung out with fans in the airport for more than hour before heading home in his car.
Now it's time for some much needed R&R with the family, but it won't be long 'til his talented self is back to work on the upcoming television drama "Farq Tawqeet" (Time Difference) with Lebanese singer Nicole Saba. The drama was previously titled "Yasin" (Fame), but was recently renamed after much consideration.
- Tamer Hosny tames down his schedule to stay free and clear for filming "Yasin"
- Tamer Hosny makes one fan's request a reality on NYE
- US slippery road conditions cause Tamer Hosny's band to crash while heading to airport on tour
- Look out look out, Tamer Hosny is back... in Egypt!
- Where did it go?! Fans confused after Tamer Hosny took out his murder scene from the 2nd show promo