Marriage gone down the drain: Tamer Hosny and Basma Bousel divorce
News of Tamer Hosny and Basma Bousel splitting up is shaking up the entertainment world today!
In complete secrecy and quietness, it's rumored that the couple have divorced after two years of marriage. The pair got hitched in the US while Tamer was there on tour.
The Middle East News portal published a report confirming the news last night, while the Egyptian singer kept schtum about the entire incident on his official Facebook page.
This may not come as a surprise to his 12 million FB followers though, as the heartthrob announced his marriage to Basma four months after it had actually taken place.
Basma and Tamer have one child together, their daughter Talia. But now that they're together no more, it’s unknown who will get custody of their little girl.
Some sources claim that the ex-couple broke off their marriage in a civilised and calm manner, and have agreed to remain good friends with mutual respect for one another afterwards.
Basma had quit showbiz upon Tamer’s request, who had asked her not to release her first album before they got married at the time.
Why do you think Tamer and Basma split up, and would you like to see them kiss & make up?
- It’s only trouble in Paradise: Tamer Hosny & Basma Bousel still MARRIED!
- A "loved-up" Basma Bousel hits back at haters: Tamer Hosny is "Always number one"
- Have Tamer Hosny & Basma Bousel kissed and made-up on their 'lil secret Beirut trip?
- Tamer and Basma head to the U.S.
- Trouble in Paradise? Sorry ladies, Tamer Hosny is still taken!