My lil girl: Tamer Hosny is one overprotective Papa
Tamer Hosny is finally a papa, and what a lucky little baby his daughter Talia is. In an interview with Rotana Magazine, the Egyptian superstar spoke about his personality as a dad and his relationship with his own mother.
Hosny said that although he enjoys a very close relationship with his mum, he's never understood why she was extremely overprotective over him as a child.
But now that he's got a baby of his own, he's beginning to understand exactly how his loving mum felt.
If feelings could kill...
The sweet papa said that the feelings of terror that he gets when thinking about Talia's safety could almost kill him.
“I will always think: how is she going to go out without me next to her?” Simply adorable!
If that's how he feels now, what would he do when his little girl falls in love? A humorous Tamer said that he might “just 'eat' the man Talia is in love with up.”
On a more serious note he answered: “I can't answer this question honestly at the moment, as I can't imagine her loving someone and leaving her mother and I to get married.”
- Oh no she didn't! Did Tamer Hosny's wife posts pic of their baby with or without her hubby's consent?
- Tamer Hosny's deadly virus on the attack
- What's on the agenda? New daddy Tamer Hosny swamped with work this year
- It’s a girl! Tamer Hosny is one happy daddy
- Like father, like daughter: Tamer Hosny shares limelight with his baby girl