Do as the celebs do: Donate blood like Tamer Hosny
After vandals tragically burned the Arab Contractors Blood Bank to the ground, Tamer Hosny has taken it upon himself to recruit fans to participate in a major blood drive.
The Egyptian superstar says that he will be the first person to donate his blood to help those urgently in need, and pleads for all his fans to follow suit, according to Sayidaty.net.
This isn’t the first time Tamer has donated his celebrity blood. The songster has a deep love of country and has promised to do all he can to help save lives.
Sadly, the singer had to cancel his concert in Porto Marina, which was to mark his return to the concert scene in Egypt after more than two years. Tamer had planned to donate the entire proceeds of the now cancelled concert to support Egyptian economy, but decided that now was not the time for concerts and singing.
Will you be donating at the blood drive? Please share by commenting below!
- Don’t ya know it’s past your curfew? Tamer Hosny’s comeback show canceled
- I could quit showbiz anytime, says Tamer Hosny
- Who has Fulla been telling her Facebook fans that she's in love with?
- More drama for Tamer: Married life gets in the way of defending Islam
- Egypt's fave homeboy, Tamer Hosny, sings and tweets his country love