Don’t ya know it’s past your curfew? Tamer Hosny’s comeback show canceled
Tamer Hosny has to forgo his upcoming show.
While some critics will be pleased to hear that Tamer Hosny’s August 23rd concert is no more in the schedule of events, fans that closely follow the superstar have just one more thing to grieve this month.
Last week we announced that Tamer was coming back to the Egyptian concert scene after a three-year absence, which got some critical comments.
Well, now those Tamer haters won’t have to whine anymore as the gig was canceled since the country’s curfew will still be in effect for another month.
Tamer wrote on his Facebook page, "the concert at the Golf Porto Marina has been postponed to an undecided time and until conditions in Egypt are more stable God willing, we pray to God that he protects Egypt and make it victorious always". Tamer's announcement witnessed positive feedback from fans that considered it the sound decision to make.
- Do as the celebs do: Donate blood like Tamer Hosny
- Tamer Hosny makes one fan's request a reality on NYE
- Sing it loud, sing it clear: Tamer Hosny creates a buzz at Canadian University concert in Cairo
- A "loved-up" Basma Bousel hits back at haters: Tamer Hosny is "Always number one"
- Not so popular anymore? Tamer Hosny's disastrous ticket sales prove that he's not-so-famous in Tunisia