Tamer can’t take his eyes off Talia
Tamer digs being a daddy
Tamer Hosny says his firstborn child is diverting his attention from his career of late. He wants to be with his daughter Talia all the time and tend to her needs, according to Laha Magazine. It doesn’t, however, seem that his career is faltering in the least from this welcomed distraction.
Tamer is honored that he is considered the number one Arab Egyptian artist. He is totally overwhelmed by his popularity outside the Arab world, but his path to international fame is only beginning. He has a long road ahead of him.
Let’s hope he can focus enough to complete the first project of his fatherhood, the music video co-starring Pitbull and Akon, because we can hardly wait to hear it!
Is Talia holding Tamer back from his career? Please share your thoughts below.
- Trio of Superstars: Tamer Hosny, Akon and Pitbull chilling together
- Tamer Hosny takes on Akon in court, but is he afraid of Pitbull's bite?
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- The story of a Lebanese lady taking the world's most wanted bachelor off the market ends in Italy wedding!
- The Yazidis' "Death Mountain", through the eyes of an outsider