Oh my Ghada! Tamer Hosny says stop with all the drama rumors, peeps!
We’re not totally sure why someone would bother taking time to lie that Tamer Hosny had accepted an offer to co-star with Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Raziq in her upcoming television drama "Al Sayidah Al Ula" (The First Lady), but the co-patriot songster is none too pleased with the latest made up malarkey about his career moves.
"I did not sign any contract to star in the said drama, but I do intend on entering the Ramadan drama marathon of 2014 with another television drama that I am currently working on with director Islam Khayri," Tamer stated.
“The Man” hit maker added, "At the current time, I cannot reveal any of my new drama's details."
According to Laha Magazine, Tamer stated that this is not the first time rumors like this were created about him. He’s been shocked many times in the past with reports that he had given his acceptance to star in different dramas with other celebrities.
The producers of his new drama have not finalized the star nominations while it is just in the writing phase at this point.
The superstar did admit that has begun work on a new album, meeting up with big time poets and composers to choose the perfect tracks to include.
- Tamer Hosny's hush hush TV drama whispers Shery Adel added to the cast
- Liar, liar pants on fire: Tamer Hosny did NOT nominate Myriam Fares for his drama
- Lots of "Love" and Tamer Hosny keeping Mais Hamdan some kind of busy
- Rotana denies poaching Tamer Hosny to replace Amr Diab
- Exceedingly pleasing: Ghada ditches seduction for Egypt, Ramadan and her man