JLo is "Feeling So Good" teaming up with Tamer Hosny
Tamer Hosny’s time in the U.S. has proved very fruitful beyond his personal life. The regions’ favorite sultry singer has made some incredible connections in the music biz, in addition to welcoming his first baby girl into the world
According to Alyoum Al Sa' be, Tamer met with “Jenny from the Block” during the recording of her latest album. The two singers became fast friends and have decided to partner in a musical venture to fuse the Arab and Western cultures. Tamer has helped JLo choose some of the songs on her new album, while she returned the favor by assisting in the song selection that he’ll be using with Pitbull and Akon.
We'll soon be able to "Live it up" like JLo as we listen to Tamer’s musical fusions.
Will Tamer's cultural combos be a hott hit or big-time bust? Please share with us your thoughts!
- Trio of Superstars: Tamer Hosny, Akon and Pitbull chilling together
- It's all about the Arabs: Rihanna asks Tamer Hosny to host her 26th Bday bash
- Cairo Rock Band Revolutionizes Egyptian Music Scene
- Samer Al Masri welcomes new baby girl to the world
- Can't nothing bring Abu Dhabi down because "Happy" Pharrell Williams is coming to Formula 1 this fall