Tamer Hosny joins “Pepsi” stars
The famous Egyptian artist Tamer Hosny has joined the family of stars at the famous soft drink company “Pepsi.”
The company has featured many celebrities in their advertisements, like Boyance, Jenifer Lopez, Shakira and Arab stars like Egyptian superstar Amr Diab, Lebanese artists Haifa Wahbe, Nawal Zoghbi and Elissa.
The company announced that the addition of Hosny is part of the company’s strategy to support music artists and to invest in the music industry.
Hosny said that joining such a great company like “Pepsi” builds his music career.
Tamer will be host a huge concert at the Marina in Lebanon on August 1st.
- There's not enough room in Rotana for two studs: Amr Diab's ticked Tamer Hosny has joined the crew
- It's all about the Arabs: Rihanna asks Tamer Hosny to host her 26th Bday bash
- Tamer Hosny reveals the truth behind indecent photos
- Arab celebs set sail the Mediterranean to sing for fans cruising the Stars on Board 3
- The stars align: Tamer Hosny and Shirene Wahab to sing together