He’s back in ‘da ‘hood: Tamer Hosny is good for Mawazine
Mawazine will love Tamer Hosny's treat this weekend.
We missed him, and now the globetrotter is back, hitting it hard with stops in Qater, UAE, Egypt, and Morocco. According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, his next stop on the track after a visit home is the annual Mawazine Music Festival in Rabat. He’s sure to knock socks off Saturday with a fit bod and a brand new song in the local dialect, a first for the Egyptian native.
The superstar did a decent job of staying connected to fans in the region during his time in the States the last six months through Facebook posts and Tweets, but now we’re glad to have him in the motherland as he works on several new projects for us in the year ahead.
Are you glad the homeboy is back? Please share with us your thoughts in the comments below.
- Can you feel the love tonight, Morocco? Tamer Hosny has a song just for you!
- Kuwaiti songstress Nawal is set for a very Moroccan night at the Mawazine Music Festival
- Tamer's hittin' up the gym in the U.S.
- Look out look out, Tamer Hosny is back... in Egypt!
- Egypt's fave homeboy, Tamer Hosny, sings and tweets his country love