Can you feel the love tonight, Morocco? Tamer Hosny has a song just for you!
Tamer feels the love in Morocco
Tamer Hosny feels the love from Morocco and wants to give fans a song in their own dialect. The Egyptian superstar is dedicating a new romantic song to the westernmost country in verbage that speaks to their hearts and will perform it at the Moroccan Mawazine Music festival. The fans should totes feel special ‘cause this is the first time Tamer will sing in a dialect other than Egyptian.
The singer also hopes that the new film he’ll be filming in June will be ready for screening during the second Muslim holiday Eid Al Adha in November.
From America to Morocco, Tamer is keepin' busy. Is the Maghreb song a proper thank you? Let us know what you think.
- He’s back in ‘da ‘hood: Tamer Hosny is good for Mawazine
- Can you tell the REAL Tamer Hosny from his lookalike? We sure hope his wife can!
- Tamer's hittin' up the gym in the U.S.
- Egypt's fave homeboy, Tamer Hosny, sings and tweets his country love
- Going to the movies tonight? You might just see Amr Diab there too!