Is it getting hot in here or is it just Tamer Hosny's "180 degrees" that's coming to stores soon?
Well, it's signed, sealed, and soon to be delivered. Tamer Hosny has reached an agreement with the production company "Rotana" to launch his newest album "180 Degrees" in stores on August 25. The album was previously scheduled to be released on August 20, but delays came as they so often do. The promo campaign was procrastined, and soon the project was postponed five days.
It won't be long, though, 'til we're jamming to the sweet tunes of the sexy songster.
According to Laha Magazine, "Rotana" has ever so generously launched the music video "Welcome to the Life", which is the duet Tamer sang with American pop star Akon, as a way of promoting for the album.
On a different note, Tamer is preparing for an upcoming grand performance in Egypt that will take place at the touristic city of Marsa Matrouh at the end of the week, and he will performing a number of songs from his new album.
- It's 180 degrees in Paris with hottie Tamer Hosny in town!
- Rotana denies poaching Tamer Hosny to replace Amr Diab
- Tamer Hosny smashes Rotana sales record with album "180 Degrees"
- Signed, sealed, delivered, Tamer Hosny is yours, Rotana!
- Postponed yet again! Will things turn "180 Degrees" for Tamer Hosny's new music album?