Tamer Hosny won't be lonely in North America! Nicole Saba to join him on tour
Tamer Hosny is hitting up the North American continent this month for a whirlwind tour around the region, making stops across the US and Canada. The songster has had to put filming of "Yasin" on hold for a bit as he keeps his international masses happy with song.
His drama co-star Nicole Saba won't be left behind; she will be joining Tamer on stage during his second stop abroad in Washington D.C. According to Laha Magazine, the two will share the spotlight on February 15 in the US Capital before before adoring American fans. Can you bet there will be a plug or two for their next project together? We do!
The superstar will then slip on to Detroit where he will also be accompanied by Syrian singer Hussam Junaid. He'll continue creeping his way around the continent until his tour concludes in Texas on March 1.
Egypt will finally have the dashing dude back on home soil next month, but he'll be busy still preparing "Yasin" for the Ramadan screens!
No rest for the wonderfully talented, that's for sure!
- Viva Las Vegas! North American tour vies for Tamer Hosny’s attention and “Yasin” timeline extended
- Access Denied! Nicole Saba says "eyes of envy" are to blame for no US visa to join Amr Diab in concert
- US slippery road conditions cause Tamer Hosny's band to crash while heading to airport on tour
- Nicole Saba tours with Scorpions
- Nawal to hold a tour around the US and Canada in February and March