Rumor Revised: Here's what REALLY happened between Tamer Hosny & Tarik Freitekh
Remember the rumor last month when close sources to Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosny claimed that international director Tarik Freitekh had deducted $150K out of Tamer’s wages without prior agreement?
Well, it's all lies peeps!
Tarik's press office released a statement clarifying the matter this week and confirming that it's all just rumors.
"You have to pay the price for every successful move you make in life and the price you pay for being in showbiz is with rumors. Those making up the rumors try to get to your reputation in an immoral and unprofessional way. There's no conflict between Tamer Hosny and I; there's a very strong friendship between us and anything that's been published about me extorting money from him is a lie and has nothing to do with the truth not one bit."
Tarik was surprised that anyone would publish the rumors as "news" without confirmation from the original sources.
"I'm going to sue the magazines and websites who have accused me of this and published the news anyway."
Although we were guilty of publishing the rumor-ridden story last month, we carefully quoted the sources who gave us the information to begin with.
Tarik had directed Tamer’s music video “Welcome to the Life,” featuring Akon, in the US last year, and has just released a new video by Akon feat Harlee titled "Dream Warriors."
- It's a set up! Tamer Hosny deducted $150K in wages thanks to Tarik Freitekh
- Tamer Hosny outraged at rumor of his death
- Trio of Superstars: Tamer Hosny, Akon and Pitbull chilling together
- A "loved-up" Basma Bousel hits back at haters: Tamer Hosny is "Always number one"
- Have Tamer Hosny & Basma Bousel kissed and made-up on their 'lil secret Beirut trip?