Tamer Hosny tames down his schedule to stay free and clear for filming "Yasin"
After hitting up Beirut to film an episode for MBC about his life and journey over the past 10 years in the music industry, followed by a rockin' New Year's Eve performance in Amman, Tamer Hosny has had places to go and fans to see, leaving so little time for his upcoming TV drama "Yasin".
According to Laha Magazine, Tamer's other work commitments have forced the postponment of filming for his starring role alongisde actresses Nicole Saba and Shery Adel, but it's time to get the ball rolling at last.
The Egyptian superstar says he's on the search for a look that will match his character in the drama, which is still TBD whether or not he will appear in as a singer. This multi-faceted celeb wants to firmly establish this as an acting gig and is unsure if he wants to bring his musical talents into the picture.
There probably won't be many more concerts in the spring lineup as Tamer is expected to free himself completely for the drama at least if it's ever to be aired in Ramadan, which of course must be the case!
No new music from Tamer in 2014 until after Ramadan? Not sure we're ok with that, but here's to hoping his acting abilities are just as good!
- Tamer Hosny's hush hush TV drama whispers Shery Adel added to the cast
- Tamer Hosny's tear jerking homecoming
- Lots of "Love" and Tamer Hosny keeping Mais Hamdan some kind of busy
- Viva Las Vegas! North American tour vies for Tamer Hosny’s attention and “Yasin” timeline extended
- Tamer Hosny and other epic New Year's Eve plans in Cairo