Viva Las Vegas! North American tour vies for Tamer Hosny’s attention and “Yasin” timeline extended
Peace out "Yasin", hello America! Egypt's hottest songster is saying see you later to filming his upcoming TV drama "Yasin", so he can make his way around good old North America. With a two week tour across the Western continent, Tamer Hosny will have to take a hiatus on the project co-starring Nicole Saba. So much for keeping his plate clear to focus on his theatrical stardom.
The cast and crew have a new production schedule in line that will keep them busy from March until halfway through the holy month of Ramadan when the show will be airing.
Tamer will soon be leaving on a jet plane with the concert series starting out in Washington D.C. on Valentine's night, February 14, followed by a Las Vegas strip stopover the next night, according to the Middle East new portal Elaph.
The songster's other performances will land him in Detroit, Toronto, Montreal, and Dallas as he makes his whirlwind way around.
We just hope what happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas, and that Tamer will keep us Tweeted with his every move all along the way.
- Tamer Hosny won't be lonely in North America! Nicole Saba to join him on tour
- US slippery road conditions cause Tamer Hosny's band to crash while heading to airport on tour
- Access Denied! Nicole Saba says "eyes of envy" are to blame for no US visa to join Amr Diab in concert
- Nicole it is...Saba signs contract to star beside Tamer Hosny
- Music before movies: Amr Diab does a Tamer and puts "Fame" filming on hold for Kuwait gig