Tayem Al Hasan turns down “Bab Al Harah”
The Syrian actor Tayem Al Hasan refused an offer by the well-known Syrian director Basam Al Mala to take part in the fourth part of the famous Syrian television drama series “Bab Al Harah” (The Neighborhood Door).
The director had offered Tayem a new role written for him specifically, yet he refused.
In Tayem’s latest film “Michano” he played the role of a young guy that has amnesia. Critics lauded Tayem’s performance alongside Lebanese actress Noor.
- Knock, knock. Who's there? It's Karis Bashar joining the cast of "The Neighborhood Door"
- Jomanah Murad between family problems and “Bab Al Harah”
- Jomanah Murad Joins “Bab Al Harah part 3”
- “Bab Al Harah” writer sues director
- Samer Al Masri goes from "talk of the town" status to international film star in "A to B"