Tayem Hassan films first scenes of new drama
Prominent Syrian actor Tayem Hassan is scheduled to begin filming the scenes of his new Egyptian television drama “Al Saqr Shaheen” in the upcoming few days. Tayem will be travelling to Cairo to hold extensive work sessions with writer of the drama Islam Yousif and director Abd Al Aziz Hashad.
Hashad had already completed the process of choosing the entire cast that will include Egyptian actress Rania Fareed Shawqi and actors Ahmad Zaher, Ahmad Khaleel and Ahmad Rateb.
The story of the drama revolves around the character of “Sakoundy” who heads a group of fishermen and is from the countryside. Sakoundy’s mother reveals a secret from the past to him on her deathbed that forces him to return to his roots.
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects
- Ramadan gossip already? Abed Fahed closes the door on Ramadan drama but enter Tayem Hassan!
- Hassan Yousif will not portray Pope Shanoudah
- Director anxiously awaits Tayem Hassan’s return
- Tayem Hassan waits for Rania Fareed Shawki’s approval