Cairo gets an electro shock this Valentine's Day
The band mixes acoustic and electronic sounds.
The band was formed in 2009 and has been performing since their debut concert at the 100copies Electronic Music Festival. They have since taken part in festivals in Alexandria, Cairo and abroad, in addition to hosting their own concerts.
Thursday 14 February at 9pm in Makan
1 Saad Zaghloul Street, in front of Saad Zaghloul Tomb, Mounira, Cairo
- Egyptian rock-funk band give music lovers a taste of what's to come
- Egypt comes down with trip-hop fever
- Bassem Yousri is talk of the town in Cairo
- Take your pick! Here's what's going down in Egypt this week (February 9-16)
- Cairo's Calling your name tonight: UK and Egypt electronic jam session going down at Sherazade Nightclub