Cairo gets an electro shock this Valentine's Day
The band mixes acoustic and electronic sounds.
The band was formed in 2009 and has been performing since their debut concert at the 100copies Electronic Music Festival. They have since taken part in festivals in Alexandria, Cairo and abroad, in addition to hosting their own concerts.
Thursday 14 February at 9pm in Makan
1 Saad Zaghloul Street, in front of Saad Zaghloul Tomb, Mounira, Cairo
- Myriam Fares kissed Cairo hello for a Valentine's Day performance
- Dina’s been robbed! 1 MILLION Egyptian Pounds go missing from bellydancer’s home
- Jordanian band Zaman Zaatar bring taste of Amman to Cairo
- Cairo hearts Ragheb Alama and Sherine Abdel Wahab: V Day gig going down at City Stars Hotel
- Get your pop, jazz, & gypsy on with the Alexandria Opera House String Orchestra & Sweet Sound Band