Sore loser? ‘Voice’ judge Sherine duets with her runner up at Mawazine Fest
All talk on TV talent show, The Voice, might have been of winner, Murad Bouriki but coach, Sherine Abdel Wahab, clearly doesn't want to share her spotlight with an unknown.
The Egyptian songstress is preparing to head to Bouriki's homeland to take on the contestant head-to-head in a show of defiance. Murad was coached through the talent show by Lebanese superstar, Assi Helani, who is set to duet with his winner at the Mawazine Fest but Sherine has other plans for the festival.
The Egyptian coach will be taking her runner-up, Farid Ghanam, to the same show to put on her own duet. Although the two performances will be five days apart, it is clear what Sherine's message will be. Sore losers perhaps?
- That's not funny! Fellow 'Voice' coach thinks Sherine's fall is a screamer
- Bring it on: Sherine Abdel Wahab to perform on Star Academy
- For Sherine Abdel Wahab life is one big riddle
- It's an outrage! Sherine’s choice of jeans on the Mawazine stage considered insulting!
- Sherine takes Arab Idol by sound and storm