Thousands of fans celebrate Bahrain with teen singer Hala Turk
Hala performed at the Seef Mall in celebration of her country. (Instagram)
Thousands turned out last night for a free concert featuring singing sensations Hala Al Turk, Hamad Buqais and Mohammed Qambar, at the Seef Mall in Bahrain.
The second free event was part of the Celebrate My Country concerts organised by Al Turk Productions and White Box Events in co-ordination with Seef Properties.
The first concert in the same venue was held by singers Dounia Batma, from Morocco, Jordan’s Oraib Hamdan and Kuwait’s Khalid Busakhr, and it witnessed an overwhelming response from over 3,000 people.
The concerts were organised to mark Kuwait’s National Day and the 16th anniversary of Bahrain’s National Action Charter.
Ms Batma’s performance went ahead after the Urgent Matters Court on Wednesday threw out a last-minute attempt by Platinum Records, a subsidiary of Saudi broadcasting giant MBC, to stop it due to a contractual dispute.
- Too young to settle: Teen singer Hala Turk is engaged?
- Hala Turk and Dounia Batma do the Saudi 'Barbes' dance
- Hala al Turk's mama creates a new Instagram account for her rebellious daughter despite papa's warnings!
- Will 12-year-old Hala al Turk end up like troubled former child star Lindsay Lohan?
- Hala Turk gets a whopping 101 million YouTube views for her "Happy Happy" music video