Tickets for Mohamed Ramadan's upcoming play the highest priced in Egyptian history
Will you be watching? (alkorsan.com)
Egyptian actor Mohamed Ramadan is a big shot actor and he has proven his weight in Arab showbiz by becoming the actor with the highest-priced theatre ticket in Egyptian history.
The 28-year-old talented actor's tickets were priced at $130 USD - the highest any theatre ticket ever sold for was $50 USD.
However, don't let the price tag of this exciting production put you off. If you'd like to watch "Ahlan Ramadan" in theatres, the cheapest seats are currently going for just $8 USD.
Rehearsals are still ongoing for the play that's directed by Khaled Galal.
Will the play be worth the $130 USD price tag? We're just gonna have to wait till it's onstage in the upcoming Eid El-Fitr and see.
- Omar Sharif to Play Refugee Father’s Role
- Abu Dhabi set to welcome the football world as tickets for the Fifa Club World Cup UAE 2010 go on sale
- Fifi Abdo gives money away
- It's a good year to be a film maker: the lowdown on 2013 cinema success in Egypt
- Mohamed Ramadan's play is where the big bucks are at!