Tiger Stars in Egyptian Film
Egyptian director Nader Jalal began shooting his new film Al Malek Sadiqi (The King is my Friend), written and produced by Farouq Hosni and costarring Hassan Hosni and Hisham Abdel Hamid, according to the Kuwaiti daily Al Rai Al A’m.
Costarring in the film are Sami Al Adel, Said Abdel Ghani, and Yousef Daoud in addition to a real tiger hired along with its trainer by Sabri from the US for 100,000 dollars per week. This is the first experience of its kind in the Egyptian cinema industry.
Hassan Hosni plays the role of a lion trainer who befriends a sick tiger, which the circus owners decide to kill. The trainer tries to save his friend -- Albawaba.com
- It's all about Life of Pi at DIFF's star-studded opening night
- Hisham Abdel Hamid Befriends Tiger in ‘Almalek Sadiqi’
- Najla boldly attempts to seduce a tiger
- An all-star cast to star in the upcoming Egyptian film "Cairo Time"
- She's quite the movie star: May Kassab gets starring role in her very own film