Time to get creative? 8 Egyptian TV shows that were taken from the West!
Will & Grace is one of the shows that Egyptian TV has taken and made into its own version.(Community.starhub.com)
Not only do we replicate movies, but series as well. But in essence, it all goes back to our obsessions with certain ideas. Some of us get so obsessed with an idea that it literally drills a hole into our heads and accordingly, it inspires us in every way.
But then again, there should be a huge difference between being inspired by something and just copying it bluntly. In both cases, this is nothing but merely a pinpoint to our lack of originality and creativity. Here’s why we’re out of ideas.
1. Tamer w Shawkeya (2006) – Dharma and Greg (1997-2002)
2. Shabab Online – Friends (1994-2004)
3. Esm Mo2akat (2013)– Unknown (2011)
4. El bab fe el Bab (2011) – Everybody Loves Raymond (1996-2005)
5. Ahla Ayam (2013) – How I Met Your Mother (2005-2014)
6. Heba Regl el Ghourab (2014) – Ugly Betty (2006-2010)
7. El A’maleya Messi (2014)– Spymate(2006)
8. Ahmed Etgawez Mona (2008) – Will and Grace (1998-2006)
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Lack of sex on Salafi TV show causes stir in Egypt
- And now for a commercial break: Ramadan TV viewing gets painful
- Around the World in 90 Days: Hakim hosts new worldwide TV show!