Today’s the day: Ahlam will become Nishan's honey
It’s sure to be a big show as the region’s diva we love to hate, Ahlam, takes the stage with TV show host Nishan on the set of “Ana Wal Asal” (Me and the Honey).
Looks like Ahlam’s not too scared of things getting sticky as she’s posted and ad for the show on Al Hayat channel to her Instagram page.
According to Sayidaty.net, Ahlam had taken a leave of absence not only from Al Hayat, but also from all televised interviews for three years. The total diva said that she will be ready to shock us and call straight up war on a number of people.
Many anticipate that Ahlam will be poking at her colleague Lebanese singer Ragheb Alama, who was a judge with her on the recent talent show 'Arab Idol'.
The show is expected to be a unique one since to Ahlam usually speaks before she thinks.
Ahlam also posted a photo with beauty specialist Jihan 'cause she will appear in a new look and wants her fans to let her know what they think.
Do you think this episode will be one to remember? Please share by commenting below.
- Oh, Ahlam! MBC’s mad about the big interview on “Ana Wal Asal”
- Who knew she was a lover, not a fighter? Ahlam was all lovey dovey at Murex D'or Festival with her fellow celebs
- Their relationship is no longer hair-y: Ahlam and Joe Raad are A-ok again
- #girlcrush: Fifi Abdo fawns over Ahlam's new look
- Delusional much? Ahlam declares herself as this era's Um Kulthum